Winchester Trust Creation Attorney
Looking For The Right Winchester Estate Planning Lawyer to Help You Decide Upon, Create a Trust to Protect Your Assets, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose McCarthy & Akers PLC?
- Design Custom Trusts & Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank documents. Your trust is YOUR trust. Together we create trusts to protect what you’ve built, fulfill your goals, and guide your family.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Implementation of your goals – you will have a good idea of how your trust will be implemented now and in the future.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has always concentrated on elder law, estate planning, asset protection, trust administration, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our many years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- We Take Complex & Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations. Our attorneys have tried cases at all levels of the Virginia Courts including appeals before the Virginia Supreme Court.
- Alignment with Family Value – We help you consider family dynamics that better ensure your values are carried on.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process.
- Trusted – Elder Counsel Member (Your Success. Our Commitment. Excellence in Elder Law and Special Needs.
- Highly Revied & Rated – Named among Virginia’s “Legal Elite” by Virginia Business Magazine. Lead Counsel Rated. Awarded the Distinguished Member designation by the Thomas More Law Center. See some of our client reviews below.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (540) 722-2181 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
* Required fields
Your Information is safe with us.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Questions or to Schedule a Consultation: Call (540) 722-2181
How Many of These Life Situations & Goals for a Trust Apply to You:
- I don’t want the state to take my money when I die.
- I have a blended family / 2nd marriage and want to ensure all children get their fair share.
- Asset protection concerns.
- I have real estate outside of Virginia.
- High net worth / wealth preservation.
- Children / beneficiaries need protection from themselves, e.g. frivolous spending, bad marriage / ex-spouse, creditors, litigation, etc.
- I want to transfer my business to the next generation.
- I want to avoid the hassles, delays, costs and loss of privacy in probate.
- I don’t want my son / daughter-in-law to get their hands on my child’s inheritance.
- Moved to Virginia and want to update my trust in VA law.
- Estate and inheritance tax concerns.
- I have a special needs child.
- Provide for a pet.
- I have charitable interests.
Client Reviews – McCarthy & Akers, PLC
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Everyone we dealt with were pleasant, professional, but most of all compassionate.” “Very nice environment here. We got the help we needed and were pleased when we walked out.,” “Quick and efficient.,” “Great Lawyers for any legal issues you have to deal with. Especially good for real estate dealings.,” “Good communication.,” “Great Service nice people.,” “extremely knowledgeable and professional,” “I would highly recommend him for any type of estate planning.,” “Very professional, realistic and reasonable.,” “I saw Results and Responses in a very timely matter.,” “his Team is just as great as Mr. McCarthy himself,” ”Would recommend to friends or family.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Questions or to Schedule a Consultation: Call (540) 722-2181
We Advise You on Which Trusts Will Accomplish Your Goals and Create Them for Peace of Mind and Protection
There are several options for trusts, and one trust does not do everything you need or want. We will help you navigate the myriad of options based on your specific and unique situation and customize the best trust for you and your family. The types of trusts we can advise and help you with include:
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Spousal Lifetime Access
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Retirement Plan Trusts
- Inheritance Trust
- Charitable Trust
- QTIP Trust
- Credit Shelter Trust
- Exemption Trust
- Family Trust
- Marital Trust
- Bypass Trust
- QPRT Trust
- GRAT Trust
- Life Insurance Trust
- Pet Trust
- Qualified Domestic Trust
- Generation Skipping Trust
- GST Trust
- And Others
We help families within or near the Prince William County area and outside of Virginia when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Locally, clients come to us from Manassas, Wood Bridge, Dale City, Lake Ridge, Marumsco, Gainesville, Nokesville, Quantico, Loch Lomond, Dumfries, Montclair, Bull Run, Yorkshire, HayMarket, Triangle, Sudley, West Gate, Warrenton, Winchester and all of Prince William and Frederick Counties.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling us for one-on-one assistance at (540) 722-2181 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.